¿Cómo funciona Interpréstamos?
Interprestamos es el único banco global que ofrece préstamos por internet depositados EN 30 MINUTOS sin importar tu ciudadanía o el país en que te encuentres recibiendo un desembolso en tan solo 3 simples pasos:
1)Nos escribes al WhatsApp +18494595555
2)Evaluamos tu historial de crédito.
3)Te depositamos a tu cuenta bancaria.
Acerca de InterPrestamos
Más de 200.000 personas en más de 90 países utilizan los Productos Interprestamos, en cualquier momento y en cualquier lugar. Interprestamos es gratis y ofrece préstamos de dinero simples, seguros y confiables, disponibles en teléfonos de todo el mundo. Y sí, el nombre Interprestamos es un juego de palabras con la frase Prestamos por internet.
Interpretamos que empezó como una alternativa a los bancos. Nuestro producto ahora permite depósitos en 30 minutos sin importar dónde se encuentre o a qué país pertenezca a un costo de 0. Algunos de sus momentos más urgentes están cubiertos con InterPrestamos, por lo que creamos para brindarle dinero las 24 horas del día, los 7 días de la semana cuando tenga una emergencia monetaria o una oportunidad. Detrás de cada decisión sobre un producto está nuestro deseo de que las personas vean nuestros términos de actualización y brindarle al usuario un mejor servicio.
InterPrestamos fue fundada por Dee Jesus en 2017, quien pasó 12 años en el negocio financiero. InterPrestamos se unió a Ipres en 2020, pero continúa operando como una aplicación separada con un enfoque láser en la creación de un servicio de préstamos que funcione de manera rápida y confiable en cualquier parte del mundo.
En Interpréstamos nunca pedimos dinero por adelantado, evite ser estafado y no solicite préstamos por internet en cualquier otro lugar que no sea el nuestro, además contamos con el registro legalmente constituido RNC:131636502 búscanos: dgii.gov.do, también puede ver las reseñas y comentarios todas las reseñas testimonios y comentarios positivos en nuestras redes sociales.
- RNC: 131636502
- Búscanos: dgii.gov.do
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(EN IDIOMA INGLES POR PROPOSITOS GLOBALES)
Interprestamos is owned and operated by Interprestamos SRL. These are the terms and conditions for:
READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OR OBTAINING ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE FROM INTERPRESTAMOS.
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS This agreement sets forth legally binding terms for your use of Interprestamos. By using the website and services, you agree to be bound by this agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, you must not use the website and services. We may modify this agreement from time to time, and such modification shall be effective upon posting on the website. You agree to be bound by any modifications to these terms and conditions when you use the website and the services offered on the website after such modification is posted on the website; therefore, it is important that you review this agreement regularly. If you are using the services on behalf of your employer or another entity, you represent and warrant that you have full legal authority to bind your organization to these terms. Accordingly, all references in these terms to “you” or “user” shall be deemed to include your organization, except where the context may otherwise require. If you do not have such authority, then you may not use the service on behalf of your organization and you must discontinue all use of the service immediately. The services are not directed to persons under the age of 18. Interprestamos does not knowingly collect information from persons under the age of 18 or allow them to create an account or access the features of the services on their own. If you are under the age of 18, please do not submit any personal information about yourself to Interprestamos unless you have proper permission from the appropriate parent or legal guardian. It is the responsibility of parents and legal guardians to determine whether any of the content and services offered on the website is appropriate for their children or minors under their guardianship. Interprestamos may, in its sole discretion, refuse to offer the services to any entity or user and change its eligibility criteria at any time. This provision is void where prohibited by law and the right to access the service and the website is revoked in such jurisdictions. The website and services may only be used in compliance with these terms and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations. By using the website and services, you represent and warrant that you have the full right, power and authority to enter into this agreement and to fully perform all of your obligations hereunder. You further represent and warrant that you are under no legal disability or contractual restriction that prevents you from entering into this agreement.
2. NOTIFICATIONS AND NEWSLETTER By providing Interprestamos with your email address and telephone number, you agree that we may use your email address to send you important notifications and communications about our services, news and special content. If you do not wish to receive these emails, you may opt-out of receiving them by sending us your request through our contact information or by using the "unsubscribe" option in the emails. Opting out may prevent you from receiving emails regarding our services, important news and special content.
4. DISCLAIMER By purchasing or engaging the services of Interprestamos, you agree that Interprestamos does not guarantee any profit results, success or failure of the services provided by Interprestamos. Interprestamos is not responsible for any losses or benefits that our clients may suffer or obtain that are directly or directly related to the provision of our services. The client acknowledges that the ultimate success or failure of the services provided by Interprestamos will be the result of each client's particular situation beyond the control of Interprestamos. By accessing the website and the content available on the website, you accept personal responsibility for the results of using the information available on the content. You agree that Interprestamos has not guaranteed the results of any actions taken, whether or not advised by this website or the content. Interprestamos provides resources and content for informational purposes only. We do not guarantee that the information available on the website is accurate, complete or updated. The content of this website is provided for general information and should not be taken as a professional advice. Any use of the material provided on this website is at your own risk.
5. USER CONTENT Some features of the website may allow users to provide information. You retain any rights you may have in the information you provide through the website. Interprestamos is not responsible for the accuracy, security or legality of the information provided on the website by users. By providing information through the website, the user grants Interprestamos a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid-up right and license to host, store, transfer, display, perform and reproduce the user's information for the sole purpose of providing our services properly.
6. COPYRIGHT All materials on Interprestamos, including, without limitation, names, logos, trademarks, images, text, columns, graphics, videos, photographs, illustrations, software and other elements are protected by copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights owned and controlled by Interprestamos or by third parties that have licensed or otherwise provided their material to the website. You acknowledge and agree that all materials on Interprestamos are made available for limited, non-commercial, personal use only. Except as specifically provided herein. No material may be copied, reproduced, republished, sold, downloaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, or otherwise used for any purpose, by any person or entity, without Interprestamos prior express written permission. You may not add, delete, distort, or otherwise modify the material. Any unauthorized attempt to modify any material, to defeat or circumvent any security features, or to utilize Interprestamos or any part of the material for any purpose other than its intended purposes is strictly prohibited.
7. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT Interprestamos will respond to all inquiries, complaints and claims regarding alleged infringement for failure to comply with or violation of the provisions contained in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Interprestamos respects the intellectual property of others, and expects users to do the same. If you believe, in good faith, that any material provided on or in connection with the Interprestamos platform infringes your copyright or other intellectual property right, please send us your copyright infringement request pursuant to Section 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), via our contact information, with the following information: · Identification of the intellectual property right that is allegedly infringed. All relevant registration numbers or a statement regarding ownership of the work should be included. · A statement that specifically identifies the location of the infringing material, in sufficient detail so that Interprestamos can find it on the website. · Your name, address, telephone number and email address. · A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the allegedly infringing material is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agents, or by law. · A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notification is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on its behalf. · An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or of the person authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
8. CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION Information provided by our clients through our services will be treated as confidential information and will be used solely for the purpose of providing our services properly. Interprestamos will protect such confidential Information from disclosure to third parties by employing the same degree of care used to protect its own confidentiality or proprietary information of similar importance. If necessary to carry out a prospective business relationship, Interprestamos may disclose confidential information received pursuant to our services to employees and/or consultants with a need to know, provided that the consultants are obligated to protect such confidential information from unauthorized use and disclosure. Confidential information shall not be disclosed to any third party without the prior written consent of the client who is the owner of the information.
10. PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES The content and information available on the website (including, but not limited to, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, video, maps, icons or other material), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such Content and information, is proprietary to Interprestamos or licensed to the Interprestamos by third parties. For all content other than your content, you agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software or services obtained from or through the website. In addition, the following activities are prohibited: · Access, monitor, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, copy or otherwise exploit any content of the services, including but not limited to, using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose not in accordance with this agreement or without our express written permission. · Violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on the services or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the services. · Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. · Deep-link to any portion of the services for any purpose without our express written permission. · "Frame", "mirror" or otherwise incorporate any part of the services into any other websites or service without our prior written authorization. · Attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by Interprestamos. · Circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content. · Download any content unless it’s expressly made available for download by Interprestamos.
1. GENERAL INFORMATION The personal data of the users that are collected and processed through the website: · https://www.interprestamo.com Will be under responsibility and in charge of: · Interprestamos SRL. · Email email@example.com, Phone Center +18494595555 (Hereinafter referred to as Interprestamos).
3. HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA Personal data provided by users through the website and services will be retained for the time necessary to provide loans, subscriptions and financial services. Interprestamos may be allowed to retain personal data for a longer period whenever the user has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, Interprestamos may be obliged to retain personal data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority. Once the retention period expires, personal data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION. In general, we use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our current website and services. We use personal information collected through our website as described below: · Identify you as a user in our system. · Provide our loans. · Provide our financial services. · Provide our subscriptions. · Process payments. · Study loan applications and perform the necessary verifications. · Improve our services, website, and how we operate our business. · Understand and enhance your experience using our website and services. · Respond to your comments or questions through our support team. · Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages. · Communicate with you about upcoming events, offers and news about services offered by Interprestamos and our selected partners. · Marketing purposes of Interprestamos. · Link or combine your information with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service. · Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
7. PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you provide through the website. We restrict authorized access to your personal information to those persons who have a legitimate purpose to know that information and to those persons you have authorized to have access to that information. Interprestamos follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once Interprestamos receives it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while Interprestamos strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. 8. RIGHTS Users who provide information through our website, as data subjects and data owners, have the right to access, rectify, download or delete their information, as well as to restrict and object to certain processing of their information. While some of these rights apply generally, others apply only in certain limited circumstances. We describe these rights below: · Access and portability: to access and know what information is stored in our servers, you can send us your request through our contact information. · Rectify, Restrict, Limit, Delete: You can also rectify, restrict, limit or delete much of your information. · Right to be informed: Users of our website will be informed, upon request, about what data we collect, how it is used, how long it is retained and whether it is shared with third parties. · Object: When we process your information based on our legitimate interests as explained above, or in the public interest, you may object to this processing in certain circumstances. In such cases, we will stop processing your information unless we have compelling legitimate reasons to continue processing it or where it is necessary for legal reasons. · Revoke consent: Where you have previously given your consent, such as to allow us to process and store your personal information, you have the right to revoke your consent to the processing and storage of your information at any time. For example, you may withdraw your consent by updating your settings. In certain cases, we may continue to process your information after you have withdrawn your consent if we have a legal basis for doing so or if your withdrawal of consent was limited to certain processing activities. · Complaint: If you wish to file a complaint about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local supervisory authority. Users can exercise all these rights by contacting us through the contact information or the contact page. · Rights related to automated decision-making, including profiling: website users may request that we provide a copy of the automated processing activities we conduct if they believe that data is being unlawfully processed. Users may exercise their rights in relation to the personal data they provide to Interprestamos, at any time, by sending us their request through our contact information and we will process and respond to their request as soon as possible.
9. CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION We comply with the requirements of the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation - European regulations), regarding the protection of the personal data of minors. We do not collect any information from anyone under 18 years of age. Our website and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete that information, terminate that person's account, and restrict access to that person.
4. THIRD-PARTY COOKIES Third-party cookies may come from partners or third-party companies that provide functional web services or tools for our website and the optimal functioning and operation of our services. We use third party cookies responsibly and for the sole purpose of providing optimal functioning of the platform and services. You may opt out of these cookies by following the cookie removal information contained in this document or the technical information of the browser from which you access our website and services.